Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

More on Gratitude Rock

My Gratitude Rock & Quote
If you want to know more details about the Gratitude Rock I mentioned before, here is a good site http://gratitude.sg/

Just a little disclaimer: I am not associate with them (I wish heehee). There are approx 10 to 12 types of this little rock that they are carrying. Each having it's own character and meaning. More details from this page http://gratitude.sg/Main-GratitudeRocks.htm

I have one Howlite. Yes that's the white color one shown in the photo, which I carry it around in my pocket (if I remember).

I also have one Tiger-eye (yellow brown color) that I leave on top of my home PC.

If you are staying in Singapore, I think you can visit their outlets to view and personally hand pick the one you like, or feel affection with. It comes with a little pouch so will be a great gift too I reckon.

Have fun fiddling with this little lovely rock with your fingers. I am sure the more you touch it, the more it reminds you on what you already have, be grateful with, and attract more abundance to your life. Good luck!!

PS: It took me a while to figure out what that symbol craved on the rock is. In fact, it's a heart filled with G. How meaningful!

PPS: I am grateful that the new iPhone4 I recently upgraded to gives great convenience, takes superb picture, and allows me to mobile update blog like a breeze. Without it I don't think I will do so much extra to share my thoughts to rest of you people reading this. Its fun and easy. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you ...