Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sequel to Water: Love & Gratitude blogpost

Think I wrote about an experiment 2 years ago of putting a "Love & Gratitude" sticker to my mug to make the water taste sweeter - because of molecular resonance as reflected by these 2 powerful words - Love and Gratitude.

Was wondering why I am particularly fond of these 2 words. I accidental got the idea this afternoon while I was have a shower - no kidding. One often get a flash back of inspiration or message when your mind is wandering.

They are indeed the initials of my beloved sons' names. L & G. Bingo. Love is for Lincoln, whereas Gratitude is for Gordon.

We exert great love to my young son Lincoln as he had developed asthma since he was about one year old, in and out hospital A&E numerous times. With tender loving care by my wife (& encouragement from me also), Lin is a strong boy now. He recently just completed his first public Chinese WuShu performance, before he entered into Primary1 cheerfully. Lin has a remarkable smile and friendly disposition that is hard to forget. :)

For my elder son Gordon is another miracle which I still remember vividly the day when I first heard from the gynae doc that my wife was pregnant. The initial month was a bit roller coaster - we discovered late, and the condition was quite unstable. My wife was having medical leave at home just lying down, and couldn't move around - to that extent. I still remember calling the gynae on one Sunday morning for emergency check-up. Thank God the second trimester onwards things had become smooth. Gor is a Primary 3 boy now, and cheerful and loving to his younger brother. For this I am external grateful to our creator God and the universe.

I am just about to discover more and more new and good things. I am ready for more. Bring it on please. :)

PS: I supposed to write a blogpost on Dec21,2012 - but for some reason was sick for 3 days since Dec21. Think there's a reason I shouldn't have written that post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you ...