Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Love & Gratitude" Experiment

My little experiment on
"Love and Gratitude"
Putting on my scientific thinking hat, I decided to do a simple experiment on what I read as mentioned in Dr. Emoto's book.

As I have two identical mugs at home, this makes the test even simpler :).  Thanks to Aileen's (my wife) kind participation, the blind test went smoothly.  She didn't even notice there were words on one of the mugs. :P

The same drinking water poured into the mug with the words "Love and Gratitude" did turn out to taste better.  It tasted smoother and sweeter than the one without the words on it.  I started the test just after 5 short mins.  The longer I waited, the nicer it tasted.

What made the water in left mug taste so good? (guess I don't need to get Hyflux filter anymore haha).  Simply put: water as a messenger is reflective and resonating with the beauty of Love & Gratitude as shown onto it, and become purified.  Amazing, isn't it?

Same effect can be achieved by saying positive words to water eg "I love you", "Thank you", "I appreciate you" etc

Now you know what to do to make your drink more tasty? The implication is larger when we consider our body consists 70% or more of water.  The Key is to purify our own water, and our life will be happier.  More on it later.  Meanwhile, happy drinking (water)!

PS: my elder son Gordon (6 years old) also confirmed the test result.  Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you ...