Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Good iPhone App - Paperless

iPhone App - Paperless
For those iPhone users out there, this iPhone app called "Paperless" is a very handy tool to organize your thoughts or your to-do list in an easy to use and eye pleasing manner.

I have been using the free lite version and decided to get the paid one shortly after using it.  It really saves a lot of Post-it or loose paper chits.  Better still, you can type all the items down on the go whenever your thought come by, all without the need to get a pen or jot it down somewhere.

I particular like the checklist feature.  Seeing the tasks marked completion one-by-one on the fly is really pleasing.  Spending some time typing the list out really calms me down.  I realize I can be more focused even if I were faced with many outstanding tasks :)

For those iPhone user friends out there, this app is worth a download.  Go get it from the app store, and start using it. You won't regret it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you ...