Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Greatest Money Making Secret in History

Life Lessons for Mastering
the Law of Attraction
I first come across this book during Jack Canfield's seminar talk. It's prescribed as one of the good books and must read by Jack himself.

I miss to get one during the book sale, as I mistakenly bought another purple cover Chicken Soup book on loving the way you live lesson. (I need that too I reckon) By the time I realize my mistake, the book was sold out. If not, I could have got Jack to auto graph it also :(

This blog post is about one of the articles inside this book. It's by Joe Vitale - Mr Fire, one of the gurus appear in the Secret book and movie. Guess he wrote this article quite some time ago like in 2005 before the Secret become such a big hit.

The money secret is indeed very simple: "to get more one must give more, and without expecting any return" Sounds defying logic but this is something one can test by trying it out.

Nowadays when Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are urging the rich people to donate their wealth away, I am sure they know the trick long back, and that's how they built their wealth over time, even if they have to start from scratch again, as they already possess the right mindset that masters this secret.

You may ask how much one should give? And whom to give $$ to?

Jim Rohn once gave a good ratio: pay yourself first by saving 10%, invest 10%, and donate 10%, the rest 70% is then to spend on expenses. This 10% donation is variable according to your income. When you earn more, your donation will grow in value also.

I read many authors suggest to donate to some person, organization or event that touches your heart, inspires you or simply follow your intuition. We owe the universe and society anyway, so the 10% as payback is like insurance premium to reap even greater benefits in the long run.

Being a practitioner, I can say this tithing act really works. Maybe you would like to give it a try also? :) Am sure your return (could be savings) would be at least 10 times more than you gave. Have fun donating :$

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you ...